The Treatment Room Service provides care to people who are ambulatory.
The Treatment Room Service aims to provide care to people who are ambulatory, in order to minimise inappropriate referrals for home visits by the District Nursing Service.
Patients in need of ambulatory care in Trafford.
Ambulatory care or outpatient care is medical care provided on an outpatient basis, including diagnosis, observation, consultation, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation services.
We allow patients to access treatment at any centre via appointment.
Here are the available clinic times and locations:
- Chapel Road Clinic: Monday to Friday 9am-4pm, Thursday until 7pm.
- Timperley Health Centre: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am-4pm
- Woodsend Clinic: Monday to Friday 9am-12pm
- Limelight Community Health Centre: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1-4pm
- Meadway Health Centre: Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 9am-4pm. Tuesday evening clinic until 7pm.
Self referral methods
- Self-referral via Trafford Single Point of Access (SPOA)
Phone: 0300 323 0303
or mail referrals via SPOA, Meadway Health Centre, Sale M33 4PS
District Nursing services for ambulatory patients. 5 venues across Trafford.
How to refer
Referrals via Trafford Single Point of Access (SPOA)
- Tel: 0300 323 0303
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail referrals via SPOA, Meadway Health Centre, Sale M33 4PS
General enquiries about referrals can be made to the team from professionals via 0161 413 7772.
Information last reviewed: August 2022