We provide a wide range of community-based health services for children across Trafford, supporting health and wellbeing promotion, minor ailments and serious or long-term conditions.
Our staff include community nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and many more. We also work closely with GPs, local authorities, voluntary organisations and other healthcare providers.
We provide care in your own home and other community settings including schools, health clinics and GP surgeries to make sure your child can receive healthcare locally, which is coordinated and meets their needs.
- Breastfeeding Support
- Children’s Community Nursing Team
- Children’s Palliative Care Nurse
- Children’s Therapy Service – Occupational Therapy
- Children’s Therapy Service – Physiotherapy
- Children and Young People’s Weight Management Service
- Community Paediatrics
- Continuing Care Nurse Assessor for Children and Young People
- Health Visiting
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Orthoptics (Children’s)
- Perinatal Health Visiting
- Safeguarding Children
- School Nursing
- Speech & Language Therapy (CYPS)
- Special Needs School Nursing Service (SEN)